Wednesday, January 21, 2009

update

So I see it has been a week and I think some of you are loyal blog checkers. i feel as if I let you down when I am not on top of my internet game. I guess I wouldn"t make a good facebook friend either...Tori was giving me a lesson on that last night. Maybe it is time to call comcast.

So a few picts as we move closer to 100%. Furniture doesn't fit exactly like it used to. Some fixtures are on backorder...until May even for the outdooor lights. One cabinet not attached to wall and a leak or two. Doors-still waiting on those too-apparently they are not "standard" size or style. That puts us about 92% finished inside if I had to determine closeness to completion.
On display today-the empty master bedroom awaiting the difficult mattress decision.
An organized, but cluttered closet awaiting a new "system" & I think the elfa sale is over unfortunately. Because I moved my clothes first, Mike kinda lost out because I took over my space and his already. We both have far too many clothes!
The dining room,
and the gold couch-heaviest in the land, wanting to be sold to a new lovely owner but without using craigs list, what will we do? it will stay until we get new desks to SHARE the office and actually have file storage instead of clutter that can collect on the office table we used to use-I am leaving it in the basement with mikes computer that sounded like an airplane...time for upgrades!




No comments: