Tuesday brought some changes, small but important. The basement now has windows that will actually open and close, so maybe we can blow the cobwebs away down there!

The grids have been put back into place. Stickers awaiting inspection for removal and I think we will put the radiator covers in hibernation for a while. I prefer seeing the organic lines of the radiators over the rigid boxes that disguised them. And finally, I think my oatmeal colored curtains will actually have a little contrast with the dark wood and BeesWax walls-Mrs. Shinn has them clean & ready hanging right by the door for pick up down the street. If only we were back in a clean house!!!

Electricity is on the rise. Thermostats work and the house is really warm. The light switches and outlets are slowly being pulled out one by one. And there are so many. Muilli thinks it is funny to now give us mood lighting all over in our thousand cans-switches, sliders, and outlets will take me weeks to figure out where they all control! I even saw some green on the digital display of the oven and the disposal is ready for action. Now that will be nice to utilize again!

The grids have been put back into place. Stickers awaiting inspection for removal and I think we will put the radiator covers in hibernation for a while. I prefer seeing the organic lines of the radiators over the rigid boxes that disguised them. And finally, I think my oatmeal colored curtains will actually have a little contrast with the dark wood and BeesWax walls-Mrs. Shinn has them clean & ready hanging right by the door for pick up down the street. If only we were back in a clean house!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment