Monday, January 26, 2009

Living again....

After some serious time in the laundry mat and a few rolls of quarters, the red sofa is back in action after quite along rest. And for the first time, without atlas lounging on it, I seem to think it looks nice when not covered with almost matching red sheets! How can we unteach those bad habits we (mike) let happen??
We have relocated the coffee table, aka "antique" trunk with rusty nails to a bed room and are deciding what to do now in the living room. i think we will be in planning stages for a while.
However, Mike set his priorities and got the stereo and DVD player hooked up last night. I must admit that is a really nice touch. I prefer music anyhow over the non-existent cable at this moment.
Thanks again to all my blog followers. it might be a while until another update-maybe when the kitchen clutter is done, or we get a bed....or the dumpster is removed, or sod is down..how about a front porch...yes, this job is not yet done. If only spring were right around the corner!!!

No comments: