Well, I haven't been in the house for a few days. The rains did some damage to lots of other people, but not us luckily, and I am tired. Yes, only Tuesday and the whole process is wearing me out. Work, school, house, working out, sleeping, travelling... although all is well, I am tired. Yet, I can say it was nice to Sal there today getting the PVC organized through the old walls and new. I think that he has more work laid out for him than expected as the old, old, 100 year old pipes seem to be originals. No copper anywhere. Why would I put a fancy light under a pipe that feeds me lead water after plastic has been officially diagnosed for advancing Diabetes? I don't want my light to short circuit in 2 years when the old solder finally gives way after 90 some years. You go Sal. Thank you for taking care of the plumbing.
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment