Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ahhh, air.



I cannot imagine how people really try to live through this mess. The dust is starting to build up and I probably should try to use the shop vac to help manage the mess. Nothing is exempt from getting a fine film of dust, plaster, wood shavings. Every nook and cranny has been coated...In the meantime, Dana,the HVAC man and his partner are leaving the most impressive thumbprint as they install the system for our air conditioning. Dual controls sound cool, air seems dreamy, and the only room that I thought would remain clean and dust-free also needs two holes cut in the ceiling which I think is going to cause a need for a whole new ceiling and whatever snowball effect that may lead to causing! The flexible foil ducts are in the attic and the solid metal ducts are in the basement to send the cool to the first floor.

No comments: