Monday, October 13, 2008

Recent additions

The water lines have been finished for the heated flooring upstairs and down. Apparently each "zone" of the house will have it's own controls for the heating and coolong. Now that is definitely an upgrade from the old system in place!
The windows are a nice touch. To see them seal up the house and to look through them from the inside makes it feel like a house again, not just some wooden shell. The electric is on the way with switches, plugs, and can lighting. I can't wait to cook and actually be able to see my food without a giant shadow over top the counter.Other than that, not much new. Will look forward to some siding later this week? Or did I say that last week? humm. Well, it is Columbus day and I better use it wisely. Lots of laundry and a paper to write for my last class. Oh, how I can't wait for the YOA (Year of Alicia) coming up!

No comments: