Just to update, Mike and I are living in what is hopefully our last place before getting back in our house. We have been graciously given a furnished home of a friend who has relocated for work. I try to tell myself that we are doing him a favor by "housesitting" even though I know it is really the other way around. I must say, I enjoyed going to the grocery store on Sunday and filling up a cart with the bare bones basics I haven't had for a while. I might even unpack my spices, oils, and things that I can use over the next month or 2. It is so quiet without Atlas and I am sorry to say that i miss the peace and quiet and am glad to have it back. I guess that will all come to a screaching halt at thanksgiving if we go get him and possibly move back in 1037 which won't be called big blue anymore!
Bye for now.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment