Thursday, October 2, 2008

Blog blah blah

Not doing so well today. Mike and I must transition to a new location for a few days while Stacy's relatives are in town. We packed up my car and I officially look homeless. Over the past 3 (or was it 4) weeks, I have accumulated alot of stuff in my temporary housing that is now all squeezed into my car. Also, I apparently lost a mascara and eyeliner at the gym yesterday as a result of my first conversation with someone I had met in a few random places before while getting ready for school in the locker room. Unfortunately for me, today happens to be parent visitation day at school so I hope I can find my master make-up kit in the car to get my face ready! Tonight is Thursday class, so I will have to scramble when I get to Jefferson (the street behind ours) at 9pm. Mike is getting settled first with a gift of cold ones for the fancy vending machine in the basement--nothing like a beer for only 10 cents!

No comments: