I waited all summer to get the stinking sidewalks done & I end up missing all the action because I had to go back to work. The kids are probably sad that there are no more see saw boards to jump on or little stones to throw, but I bet everyone who pushes a little tyke bike is extremely pleased to have a smooth surface again!
The frame really looked nice from our point all the way down the street to the 3 other houses that came on board together to try to reduce the cost of the pour. Who would think that concrete is SOO expensive? And with a little luck, I will petition city council or the street division to recoup 50% of the bill if the budget for the replacement sidewalk program returns next year.
And some lovely little mums to flank the stairs as fall approaches. A nice touch done by Mike (the final white board is in the garage waiting to cover that last riser)

The frame really looked nice from our point all the way down the street to the 3 other houses that came on board together to try to reduce the cost of the pour. Who would think that concrete is SOO expensive? And with a little luck, I will petition city council or the street division to recoup 50% of the bill if the budget for the replacement sidewalk program returns next year.
And some lovely little mums to flank the stairs as fall approaches. A nice touch done by Mike (the final white board is in the garage waiting to cover that last riser)
No comments:
Post a Comment