Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday visit with mom & dad

Well, the last time they visited, we had a leak in the bathroom that was unexpected, to say the least and I had dad assemble a hall closet system for coats, picnic baskets, beach towels, & the vacuum. With that behind us & no jobs for dad this August, we ate, drank, took the dog to an outdoor event, ate some more, and bet on the ponies at Arlington park. The weather was beautiful and we had a great time just having fun.Atlas at Canigny cooling off in the play area.
Definitely not one of my horses crossing the line. I am not a good gambler yet.

A self timer pose outside Graham's. Of course ice cream is what one needs after a calorie packed meal with bread, butter, beef, & wine. Next time we will go for lunch so I can try the filet oscar on the day menu!


Tanks from all times are actually playground pieces for kids to climb & play. Mom & dad weren't interested in sitting on the top!



No comments: