Tuesday, March 31, 2009

MAster BAth, again

It was essential to save this tub. Why, nostalgia I guess. We don't use nor as you can tell, does it have plumbing yet. The high ticket item can wait for an indefinite period of time. Until then, it will sit as the centerpiece of the bathroom. I promised myself to keep it tidy & not sort or store my laundry in it! To the left is the shower and fancy "watercloset." For now, the shower has a thin liner (until of course a rimless glass hinged door can be added; this can wait til the tub is in place. In the meantime, we just hope to not pull down the curtain rod! I don't have many products, but you can see a bit of clutter on top of mini floor cabinet-it's final destination still to be determined!



And finally, the mirrors have been hung after 2 months sitting on the floor waiting...for what? not sure...but the stud finder seemed to work, we didn't burst any pipes, and I can perform all my morning duties in one location. It has been quite a while, maybe 5 years to be exact, that I was able to do everything in one place; and that bathroom in the city certainly wasn't pretty!





No comments: