Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Guest bath, green

Spottless. Now both bathrooms are complete-lighting, shelves, mirrors. I still love the green & white as it is crisp & cool. Clean, and not blue like a swimming pool. That evokes a whole set of other memories. The tub is deep and wide. Again, I don't see myself ever using it, but I am sure someone will eventually be in there.All the doors have been shimmed and painted so they are as good as new. The new sink isn't as charming as the old pedestal sink, but oh well. That was then, this is now. Currently contemplating on a lobster "hancock tower" from CB2 to fill my storage needs-saw it in lincoln park yesterday but didn't get it as the 76"long box would have had difficulty squeezing into my not-so-clean jetta. Maybe, when it stops raining, we can get it in the wrangler from the warehouse in aurora?


No comments: