Saturday, December 12, 2009

Saugatuck, MI

I think this was the 3rd annual birthday we have celebrated with our friends & neighbors at their house in Michigan. We always have a blast eating, drinking, and carrying on in some way. We even made it down to the water, to Crane's orchard for apple pie, the vineyard for a tasting this year, and to town to shop....well, all in a combination of the last 2 trips I guess. I was lucky enough to buy a cute little desk where I type now for our office & my school computer.
The weather was about 20 degrees warmer than last year, so we ventured down to the park so the kids could ride the "wheel o death."The ladies convene for a self timer Friday night.
And surprisingly, we pulled off a self timer Saturday night in the wee hours of the morning!

No comments: