Friday, February 20, 2009

Yummy in your tummy


So, in my free time, these are my new creations. We threw away both of Atlas's kongs (if you are unfamiliar with these, the look like hard plastic snowman the size of a softball that get wiped with peanut butter or treats for a dogs enjoyment) Since we haven't ventured to the pet store lately for a new raised stand (we threw away the old one & now literally crouch down and hold atlas's bowl at a reasonable heigh so his food can be eaten safely and digested properly later) or new collars (everyone notices when his color changes), I make him these little creations that consist of glucosumine hip chews, science diet chicken biscuits, and liver flavored charlie bears stuck together with peanut butter and then frozen. Ants on a log I'd say! Atlas is very fond of them so every time I slide out the freezer door now, he sticks his nose onto his tupperware dish---oops, was that too much information for those who eat at our place?

No comments: